Thursday, January 31, 2013

fangirl over EXO spam. (part 1)



so yeah. hey. i'm back. again. but today, i am spamming you guys with EXO and their perfection. ok? ok. it will begin now. 


------------


omfg. look at him. his stare. asdfghjkljaheuqmahakhehq. just ohmygod. stop creeping up my list, kris. 



holy flying fucks. unf. dat sexy stare. unffff. stawp it, suho. stawp. before i want to rip off your shirt. 



okay, never mind, he took it off for me. but. holy krisus. someone help me. "help! i've fallen and i can't get up!" dammit, suho. i'd tap dat ass any day. sowwy, my feels are just all over the place. 


thank you, tao for explaining it in such a lovely way for me. 


okay, okay, sehun is bringing duh sexiness back in da house. to my feels' luck. 


breathe in, breathe out. i need to calm the fucks down. omfg. just let me love you, kai and sehun. unnf, dat jawline, and unnfff, i want to touch dat stomach. 










No comments: