Thursday, January 3, 2013

S.M. The Performance - Spectrum

S.M. The Performance - Spectrum ohmygod. have you guys seen this? it's from the sbs gayo daejun performance. it is just amazing. words can't describe their performance. the group who performed consisted of yunho of tvxq, eunhyuk and donghae of super junior, taemin and minho of shinee, and lastly, my most favorite members (sorry for being so biased) KAI & LAY from E X O. like ermahgawd. i literally jumped up and down and clapped like a retarded seal while giggling uncontrollably when i heard their names from the mc's. when it started, my eyes were automatically glued to the screen. and then when kai and my babeh lay started dancing, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. i just lost control. holy shisus. they looked so h o t and s e x y. just UNFFF. whoever did their makeup must be so proud because they did an absolute amazing job at making them look s e x y as hell. i just wanted to lick the screen right then and there. but i couldn't because my mom was there, watching me with me. *sigh and sniffles* my babies are so near yet so far. *sobs* WAAAAEEE??? they're trying to keep us apart. but don't worry, EXO, my babies, i will figure out a way for us to be together somehow! 

------------

excuse my very desperate fangirl imagining moment there. i totally went off topic. as i was saying, the performance was like a fangirl's dream. having it come to life and performed by like the hottest guys ever a l i v e was unbelievable and my heart failed me at that moment. i just couldn't control my feels. and i still can't. here's a picture to describe how i feel. 


do you guys understand now? i bet you do. i don't what to say now. sooo.... 


ah, yes. this gif always helps. i guess it's time for me to say goodbye. see you guys later! ^-^ as always, saranghae or wo ai ni! <3 







No comments: